Our Tesco My Shift is a digital platform that allows Tesco employees to view their shift schedules, manage their time off, and request leave. It is a convenient and easy-to-use tool that helps employees stay organized and in control of their work lives.
Our Tesco My Shift is accessible to all Tesco employees, regardless of their job title or location. Employees can access Our Tesco My Shift from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
To access Our Tesco My Shift, employees must use their Tesco Colleague Network (TCN) username and password. Once logged in, employees will be able to view their shift schedules, manage their time off, and request leave. Employees can also use Our Tesco My Shift to update their personal information, such as their address or contact details.
Our Tesco My Shift Login
To log in to Our Tesco, follow these steps:
- Go to the Our Tesco login page.
- Enter your Tesco username
- Press continue button
- Now enter your password
- Click the “Login” button.
- And get access to your account
How To Reset Our Tesco Login
To reset your Our Tesco login, follow these steps:
- Go to the Our Tesco login page.
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link below the log in fields.
- Enter your Tesco username in the corresponding field.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Now you can reset your password
Our Tesco Login Support
To log in, enter your Tesco Global Username (i.e. email@example.com) and password. If you can’t log in or have any questions, contact your local helpdesk.
If you need to use multi-factor authentication (MFA) and you don’t have your phone, ask a colleague to create a ticket for you.
To recover your MFA device, please create a ticket with the subject “MFA device recovery” and include your username or email address in the description. A support representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
How Do I See My Shifts At Tesco
There are two ways to see your shifts at Tesco:
- Online: Go to the Our Tesco My Shift website and log in with your Tesco Colleague Network (TCN) username and password. Once logged in, you will be able to view your shift schedule, as well as your shift schedule history for up to 12 months.
- Mobile app: Download the Our Tesco My Shift app from the App Store or Google Play and log in with your TCN username and password. Once logged in, you will be able to view your current shift schedule, as well as your shift schedule history for up to 12 months.
If you are having trouble accessing your shift schedule, you can contact your Tesco manager for assistance.
How Long Are Tesco Shifts
The length of Tesco shifts varies depending on the department and the employee’s contract. However, most Tesco shifts are between 4 and 8 hours long.
Here are some examples of Tesco shift lengths:
- Customer assistants: 4-8 hours
- Shelf stackers: 4-8 hours
- Delivery drivers: 4-10 hours
- Checkout operators: 4-8 hours
- Managers: 8-12 hours
Some Tesco employees, such as night shift workers and delivery drivers, may also work longer shifts.
Employees can also request shorter or longer shifts, depending on their availability and needs. Tesco is committed to working with employees to find shift patterns that work for everyone.
Our Tesco My Shift App
The Our Tesco My Shift app is a mobile app that allows Tesco employees to access their shift schedules, manage their time off, and request leave from their mobile devices. The app is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
To use the Our Tesco My Shift app, employees must first create an account. Once an account has been created, employees can log in to the app using their Tesco Colleague Network (TCN) username and password.
Once logged in, employees will be able to view their current shift schedule, as well as their shift schedule history for up to 12 months. Employees can also view their time off balance and request leave from the app.
The Our Tesco My Shift app also includes a number of features that make it easy for employees to manage their shift information. For example, employees can use the app to:
- View their shift schedule at any time, from any location.
- Set up shift notifications to be notified of upcoming shifts and changes to their schedule.
- Request leave and receive notifications about their requests.
- Swap shifts with other employees.
- View their availability preferences.
- Contact their manager.
The Our Tesco My Shift app is a valuable tool for Tesco employees. It allows employees to stay up-to-date on their shift schedules and manage their time off easily and conveniently from their mobile devices.
I hope this post about Our Tesco My Shift was informative and helpful! 😊 As you can see, Our Tesco My Shift is a valuable tool that allows employees to stay up-to-date on their shift schedules, manage their time off, and request leave easily and conveniently.
I’m grateful to Tesco for providing employees with this important tool. It makes me feel valued and appreciated as an employee. I’m also proud to work for a company that is committed to supporting its employees in this way.
Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great day! 😊
For more details visit https://ourtesco.info/